- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir tofu, onion, and garlic until onion is translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender and tofu is lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Remove skillet from heat. Mix spinach and Gorgonzola cheese into tofu mixture until spinach begins to wilt and the cheese melts from the heat of the tofu mixture.