- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 24 wonton wrappers
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray mini-muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
In a medium bowl, stir together crabmeat, green onion, mayonnaise, curry powder, salt, lemon juice, and Swiss cheese. Use kitchen scissors to trim off corners of individual wonton skins; place trimmed skins in wells of mini-muffin tins. Spoon about 1 tablespoon crabmeat mixture into each wonton cup. Top each with a slice of water chestnut.
Bake in preheated oven about 12 minutes, or until puffed and browned. Serve hot.