- 1 1/2 (16 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 cups boiling water
- 15 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic, or to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Meanwhile, dissolve chicken bouillon in 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl. Add sun-dried tomatoes and soak for 5 minutes. Remove tomatoes and chop coarsely, reserving liquid.
Melt butter in olive oil over medium heat; add garlic and cook and stir until it begins to brown. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, reserved soaking liquid, stewed tomatoes, artichokes, salt, oregano, basil, hot pepper sauce, and black pepper; bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes.
Serve shrimp and tomato sauce over angel hair pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.