- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
Combine water, olive oil, sugar, salt in pan of bread machine Add flour, then sprinkle garlic on flour. Lastly add yeast.
Sign up now and get up to
Turn machine on dough cycle. As the dough mixes, sprinkle on oregano and basil until it suits you for color and taste. Let mix for about 15 to 30 minutes. Let the dough rest from 5 to 30 minutes. The longer it rests, the thicker and more tasty the crust. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Spray a large pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place dough on pan and add your choice of pizza toppings.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.