- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, or as needed
Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl with an electric mixer until completely blended. Turn cheese mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper and form it into the shape of a Christmas tree. Refrigerate cheese 'tree' until firm, at least 1 hour.
Sign up now and get up to
Cut bell pepper into thin strips and 1 star shape.
Press parsley into cheese tree to cover. Press bell pepper strips in a row to form a 'garland'. Make another 'garland' using chopped pecans. Place bell pepper star at the top of the 'tree'. Carefully transfer 'tree' to a serving platter.