- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can yellow wax beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimento peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Mix green beans, yellow wax beans, kidney beans, onion, celery, green bell pepper, and pimento peppers in a bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from burner and pour dressing over bean mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until flavors blend, 8 hours to overnight.