- 3/4 pound sliced bacon
- 1 (9 inch) single refrigerated pie crust
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Chop when cool.
Fit the pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish, and set aside.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Spread the spinach into the bottom of the pie crust; top with bacon, Cheddar cheese, and green onion. Pour the egg mixture over the filling, and sprinkle the quiche with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until the top is lightly puffed and browned, and a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.