- 1/4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple – peeled, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
In a medium saucepan, mix dried apricots, dark brown sugar, raisins and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix in cranberries, apple and lemon zest. Simmer 10 minutes.
Mix in lemon juice, crystallized ginger and red pepper flakes. Serve at room temperature or chilled.