- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin puree
- 1 (13 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in hot oil until soft and translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in pumpkin puree and coconut milk; add broth until desired consistency is reached.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir thyme, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and herbes de Provence into pumpkin mixture; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer until flavors combine, 45 minutes to 1 hour.