- 2 pounds small new potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with lightly salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk vinegar, olive oil, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl; add the potatoes and onion. Toss gently to coat. Let stand until cool, about 30 minutes.
Fold blue cheese and chives into potato salad until blended.