- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped almonds
- 60 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
- 3 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
In large bowl, beat butter, 3/4 cup sugar and lemon extract until light and fluffy. Add flour and almonds; beat at low speed until well blended. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour for easier handling.
Sign up now and get up to
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Shape scant tablespoons dough around each kiss, covering completely. Roll in hands to form ball. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes until set and bottom edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove to rack and cool completely. Sprinkle cookies with confectioners' sugar.
In small pan, melt chocolate squares and stir in oil until smooth. Drizzle over each cookie.