- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 8 ounces burrata cheese balls or small fresh mozzarella balls such as Ciliegine
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. On a small sheet pan lined with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil, toss the tomatoes and garlic with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sign up now and get up to
Add salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
Transfer the warm tomatoes to a serving platter.
Drain the water from the burrata cheese or mozzarella balls. Add cheese to the warm tomatoes.
Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar then season with the kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss gently to coat if desired.
Gently tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and scatter over the salad and serve.