- 8 wooden or bamboo skewers
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 pound whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Soak skewers in water for 10 to 20 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Alternately thread zucchini slices, yellow squash slices, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pineapple, and bell pepper onto the skewers.
Whisk olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; brush mixture over vegetables.
Cook skewers on preheated grill until vegetables are tender, turning and basting vegetables with olive oil mixture occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes.