- 1 pint red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen ravioli
In a large bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Let stand about 1 hour.
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook the ravioli about 5 minutes, until tender and heated through. Drain, and toss with the cherry tomato mixture to serve.