- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1/2 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), sliced
In a large pot with boiling salted water cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain well.
Sign up now and get up to
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook meat with seasoning salt, black pepper, and garlic powder until brown. Add the cans of Mexican-style corn, tomatoes with green chilies and mix well.
Pour mixture into casserole dish prepared with butter spray. Arrange sliced processed cheese food on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree F(190 degrees C) oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Stir and serve.