- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 3/4 cups white sugar, divided
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into cubes
- 7 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 5 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine 2 cups flour and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs; press into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Mix 2 cups sugar and 7 tablespoons flour together in a bowl. Whisk cream and eggs into sugar mixture until smooth.
Spread rhubarb evenly over crust. Pour egg mixture over rhubarb.
Bake in the preheated oven until bars are set, about 45 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth and creamy; fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over rhubarb layer; chill in refrigerator.