- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup Asian-style salad dressing
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
Blanch broccoli in rapidly boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the water. Blanch snow peas for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from water.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook one pound of pasta in a large pan of boiling water until al dente. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
Toss pasta with salad dressing. Toss with broccoli, red pepper, red onion, and snow peas, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. When serving, sprinkle with sesame oil and sesame seeds.