- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly cream sugar and butter. Mix in pretzels. Press mixture into a 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and refrigerate.
Sign up now and get up to
Prepare lemon pudding mix according to package instructions. In a separate bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Fold in whipped topping.
Spread cream cheese mixture over top of pretzel crust. Then spoon lemon pudding over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate until pudding is set.