- 3/4 cup warm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons warm water (100 degrees F/38 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
Pour both amounts of warm water into a bread machine and add butter, eggs, lemon extract, bread flour, sugar, and yeast in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough setting and start the machine.
Sign up now and get up to
Grease 3 8-inch round cake pans.
Remove dough when cycle is finished; cut dough into 3 equal-sized pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and place into a prepared cake pan; cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bake loaves in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.