- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 thick slices Italian bread, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl until fluffy. Mix in crab, garlic, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Spread onto bread slices and top with Swiss cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has melted and browned slightly. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.