- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (29 ounce) can canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9×13 inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Blend together the sugar, eggs, evaporated milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, salt, clove and pie spice. Pour into baking dish.
Spread dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon, margarine and chopped nuts.
Bake for 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Serve with whipped cream if desired.